Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Teaser

This past weekend I spent a few days with other authors and a great bunch of fans.

I also met a few cover models. Nice guys who are breaking into the business and have other careers as well.

I met one man in particular that inspired a new title I'm working on. I'm still writing Cassie and Justin's story. I haven't given that up. And you can see them again this weekend on Storyboard Saturday.

I'm also continuing my paranormal on Sunday blog hop with wewriwa. That story has changed to incorporate aspects of a paranormal family. That idea came to me about a year ago, but I couldn't make it work. Driving to the conference this past weekend fleshed it all out. I'll be branching out to YA with this as well. Publishing under a different name, along with the adult romance. More later.

An avid fan ran up to the cover model and wanted to know just how undressed he'd be during book signing. My PA friend indicated from the waist up.
Image result for boxer briefs
The fan scanned her hand quite lower, wanting to see much more. The words boxer shorts and boots popped into my head. I mentioned this to the cover model and he chimed in boxer briefs, an image of him in cottony soft underwear rushed into my head, My gaze took in his narrow waist, washboard abs, (I knew they were without seeing them because I'd already had my hand wrapped around his rock solid upper arm). The title clicked.
It stayed with me the rest of the day. I came home wrote down the title and then just this morning the story fell into place.

More next week.










Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.