Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend Writing Warriors - 8 Snippet Sunday

Good morning/afternoon readers and bloggers. I am excited to be a part of a group of talented writers wewriwa.

Wewriwa  is a blog hop. When I found this, I noticed several authors that I've read their works. It was quite thrilling to be put in this company.

Please stop by wewriwa and view other author's works. Comment, praise and share. We love our readers. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

I'm continuing my WIP shapeshifter story. Here's a little background if this is your first time to join.

You will be happy to know, I have the characters figured out. No title as of yet, but this is Macon and Sekyah's story.

Macon Outlaw is a wolf shapeshifter, alpha of Cane Creek pack. Sekyah, newly widowed, is his mate. They are the background for my shapeshifter series the Outlaws.

He was the last thing her exhausted brain should try to muster to think of. Who, not what was he? Why did he want her? She didn’t even know his name.
But I want to. No. Not want or need.

Good memories of her life with Mike, insurance papers to find, the will, settle the estate, and too many responsibilities crowded out further thoughts of him. Searching the narrow winding road and beyond the meager headlights; Sekyah knew he was out there, waiting for her.

Wolf Tattoos - Probably Best Fitted For A Guy . Looks Manly But Detailed & Artistic 


Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.