Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekend Writing Warriors

Welcome to Weekend Writing WarriorsWewriwa  is a blog hop. When I found this, I noticed several authors that I've read their works. It was quite thrilling to be put in this company.

Please stop by wewriwa and view other author's works. Comment, praise and share. We love our readers. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

I'm continuing my WIP shapeshifter story. Here's a little background if this is your first time to join.

Macon Outlaw is a wolf shapeshifter, alpha of Cane Creek pack. Sekyah, newly widowed, is his mate. They are the background for my shapeshifter series the Outlaws.

His mate, a mortal, Sekyah, has just lost her husband to a dreadful illness.

Sorry I've been out a few weeks. I got stuck on the story. I knew where I was heading, but wasn't sure how to continue.
I almost decided to just go with it, act out Macon's plan for Sekayah, but then I realized there was little background on Macon at all, and I was jumping the gun.

So, this week's 8 gives you a little perspective on Macon. Again, this is a raw perspective, because I write this each week. No real editing except trying to keep spelling and grammar errors at a minimum. I do that because I can edit a piece to death. So this is new for me.

Enjoy, and check out others in the blog hop here....wewriwa


Macon thought back to their first bond. He’d been stunned to find she could hear him. The sound of his voice had run her off the road, she’d said. And, his well-meaning desire to assist her turned disastrous. 
Macon chuckled at the image of him holding her in his arms while buck naked. Seems she wasn’t ready for a wolf to rescue her or for said wolf to transform into a man. Macon clenched down on his growing need, trying, unsuccessfully to ignore his body’s natural reaction to thoughts of holding his mate in his arms.
Turning his thoughts back to his approaching mate, his wolf howled to be free; it would have gone rogue this past year and a half if not for the hope she’d given him during their mind connections. 

☀Gray wolf Canis lupus in captivity, Sandstone, Minnesota, United States of America, North America

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.