Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend Writing Warriors 8 Snippet Sunday

Happy Father's day all. I've been out of town and once I got back have been busy, busy. I'm home for a few weeks, so I'm ready to dive into my WIP.

If you're visiting for the first time, Wewriwa  is a blog hop. When I found this, I noticed several authors that I've read their works. It was quite thrilling to be put in this company.

Please stop by wewriwa and view other author's works. Comment, praise and share. We love our readers. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

I'm continuing my WIP shapeshifter story. Here's a little background if this is your first time to join.

Macon Outlaw is a wolf shapeshifter, alpha of Cane Creek pack. Sekyah, newly widowed, is his mate. They are the background for my shapeshifter series the Outlaws.

His mate, a mortal, Sekyah, has just lost her husband to a dreadful illness.

I've stopped a little short this week because I can't fit all of the next portion into just a sentence or two.

Enjoy.

She never promised him a thing, nor did she acknowledge their connection as mates, which worried Macon and kept his wolf unsettled. However, when she traveled through his territory, which was not often enough for him, she let him push into her head, lessening his wolf’s unease, and until she became comfortable with him again. Well, that was an overstatement, but used to his presence. She listened as he told her of pack problems and asking her advice. She, in return let him know she was grateful for getting her mind off her problems for the short hour it took her to drive through pack territory. Not sending her his thoughts and feelings had been difficult, knowing that she was his mate, and couldn’t claim her.



Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.