Friday, August 7, 2015

Four Alarm Friday

Moderate is the word for the climate outside. A "cold" front came through and we're experiencing only very warm weather, upper 80's instead of the scorching heat we've had all week.

But thing haven't cooled down inside. Hubby is off for a long weekend, we're tearing ourselves out of bed and heading out for swim this afternoon, (sadly no skinny dipping the pool belongs to my parents), but this morning you can see what I've been up to.

Looking for book cover models.

Now, I must say, Jimmy Thomas is my all time favorite cover model. He gets 7 blazes on a scale of 1-5, 5 being best. He's that delectable. This pic is especially nice, but he just doesn't fit with the premise of my story.

Let me just say, I am a stickler for accuracy, so my cover has to reflect the main theme of the book. My guy has light brown hair, tall and more lanky, like swimmer or runner than the nice bulk Jimmy has. Maybe my third book with have a Jimmy look alike.

Oh well, we can all dream about him anyway. Couldn't resist showing you the sensual side of him. Oh, to be that pillow!

But I believe the third pic will do nicely for cover model, or maybe even the fourth. So many guys to choose from and there's just one of me. I'm a lucky gal.

Country Boys | BERRY hot men: Country boys (26 photos) » a-country-boys-13

 sexy shirtless cowboy on a ranch in New Mexico

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.