Monday, August 17, 2015

Mid-heat Monday

You know I like it hot. From my stories, to the books I read, to the food I eat. But, today's heat is one I could do without. A fever. 

Yep, I've come down with either a sinus infection, cold or even worse. What's worse is I'm burning up one minute and chills the next. 

So, I spent my morning at the doctor's had blood taken and received a shot. Not for the infections, we're waiting until the results are back tomorrow to forge ahead with that, but I was asked when my last tetanus shot was? 

It was 1980. 

Do you remember your last one? 

I didn't know I needed one at least once every ten years. And adults are now carrying diseases like whooping cough that we're giving to children. So, if you're around kids on a regular basis, and it's been more than 10 years since you had a tetanus. Get that shot when you get the flu shot or sometime close. 

Now that's not my post for today. But, I thought I'd add it. Get the word out and keep our children healthy. 

Have you ever had sex in a public place? I'm not talking about acceptable places like a club, but somewhere where if you got caught it would embarrass you, those around you. Or maybe in a place where it could lead to the cops being called. 

I do most of the driving. My guy hates it. But that gives him an excuse to cop a feel. And he really likes to get hands on when we're passing a line of cars.  Talk about an adrenaline rush, heart pounding, blood roaring through your ears and the idea of getting caught. 

Tell me your most exposed place to have sex? Did you get caught? 

"What would you say if I suggested we had sex in a public place?"
"What?" Trace's head snapped back toward Jacy. "What the hell are you talking about? 
"Sex in a public place." She walked her fingers up his arm. His eyes dilated and she could tell he was fighting to keep from making it happen before they left the restaurant. 
"Jacy?" His sexy growl turned her on. 
"How 'bout your truck cowboy?" 
She shrieked playfully as he grabbed her arm, pulling her through the door. "We're going home and then I'm gonna strip you and tan your hide." 
"Why?" 
"No one." He stopped, turned, and towed her into his chest. "I mean no one," his eyes dipped to her lips, his hands caressing her body, "is gonna see you naked but me." 
Jacy pursed her lips. "Aww." 
"No back talk, baby. Your delectable body is for my eyes only." 
"Yours for mine, too." 
"Let's get you home. I've got plans for you." 




Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.