Saturday, August 8, 2015

Scorching Hot Saturday

Can it get any hotter? Maybe so, but today's post has more steam than I normally have.
Not that I'm complaining. But, it's like it's raining men. Men with nice...well...pipes, if you know what I mean.

This isn't my style. I like to write my own posts, let everyone know what's going on in the sizzling world of erotic romance writing. Ha, it's long hours at the computer, shoulder and neck aches, carpal tunnel, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

But, when I began looking at my own pics, yes, purchased to use for book covers, I noticed a trend. All my guys have dark hair. If their hair is lighter, the pic is usually black and white, so no one could tell.

I'm seeing a trend here. I like guys with dark hair and light eyes. They just melt my insides like an ice cream cone on a sweltering day. So, I began looking for sexy guys with light brown hair, golden or even auburn hair. I have to say, the majority of the world agrees with me because the pics are few and far between.

I headed over to Pinterest and this caught my attention. And if you thought some of my posts were a little racy, hold onto your...well, you'll just have to see it to believe it.

These guys are steamy, I mean, dreamy, and you're sure to find some eye candy you'll drool over.

Have a great weekend on me!

21 most important celebrity bulges of all time

The Ryan Gosling | The 21 Most Important Celebrity Bulges Of All Time

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.