Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 4

Whew!! I think I might be ready to go home and get some real rest. Remember on Day 1 when I noted that it was raining and cloudy and all we could do is veg out? Well it turns out that Walmart has become our go to place because of the weather.

It's sunny and hot and a great day for the beach, but let me tell you, a teen and a young adult can spend hours upon hours buying all kinds of gadgets and toys and clothes and whatnots to occupy their time at the beach.

We've been here four days and I've been to Wal-mart more times in the short period than I have in the last year put together. I just don't shop there. But if you want lights to string on the porch rail, missing socks, need some deodorant, toothpaste, soap, lotion; you know all the essentials that didn't make it in your bag before leaving home, that's the place to purchase them.

And for my teen niece, just the place to go just because.

Happy Vacation to me!!!


Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.