Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tame Tuesday

Today's post is all about getting back into the mindset of writing. Vacation was wonderful. I relaxed and forced myself not to feel too guilty for taking a two week break from it all. But, wow, it helped.

My mind is clear and I'm ready to get back into the writing groove. Adding the finishing touches to Boxer Briefs and Boots, working on a book cover, and waiting for responses from Beta readers. Feedback has been good so far. So, I'm optimistic.

I'm looking forward to my first ever NANOWRIMO, and will be knocking out book two in the series that Boxer Briefs and Boots falls under. Stop by and add me as a friend. And I'll do the same.

Just wanted to let you know what's coming up beginning in November. Torrid Tuesdays will focus on BDSM. I haven't worked out all the logistics, but it will be sexy clips from some of my favorite BDSM writers, yes, I will be quoting from their books, but also want to touch on the craze of the lifestyle itself.

I've lived this kind of style long before I knew what it was. Just in the bedroom, and not all the protocol, which I would take further, but my husband isn't interested in. We're kinky, and yes, I'm a submissive, but my husband isn't a Dom in the truest sense of the word.

I think, I'll be exploring that particular aspect, and note the journey. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'll leave you with a pic of what I think Trace looks like from Boxer Briefs and Boots.
Enjoy your day.


Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.