Friday, November 20, 2015

NaNoWriMo Day 20 - Last Scene

Wow. I never thought I'd write a post like this one. I finished Book 2 in Cowboy Cover Models Series in 20 days.

Just the first draft and lots of editing needs to be done, but that's okay and left for later.

The book came in just under 39K. But, I''ve already begun Book 3, so I'll have enough to complete the 50K needed for NaNoWriMo.

Here's the last scene. Very rough no editing at all for spelling or punctuation.

Enjoy!

Rummaging through the cabinets, Tamara found coffee filters. She knew she should just leave. Surprised to find the cupboards fairly well stocked as the fridge. Anastasia had provided water, fruit, cheese and meat and bread for sandwiches. And coffee. It was too early for lunch and too late for breakfast, having slept in after making love and then once more in the middle of the night.
Pulling out items, she started the coffee and began making a sandwich. Over the din of noise, she heard the first moan. Tamara stopped. She must have been hearing things.
Stretching out her arm, to grab the filters, she thought she heard another sound. Her brows came together in a frown. That moan was so loud she could’ve sworn he’d been right behind her.
Tamara looked over her shoulder, but Jax lay on the bed, facing her still asleep. “Must be dreaming.” Moving to the refrigerator, she opened the door, leaning down, looking for some condiments.
There was no mistaking that sound. She stood and turned in one motion.
“Baby, what’re you doin’?”
“What am I doing,” she fisted her hands and slammed them on her hips. “That’s what I would like to know myself.”
“I woke to find you gone.”
Tamara’s stance softened. “Just wanted to make you breakfast.”
“As good as that sounds I’d rather eat you.”
“Jax.”
She watched him throw off the covers. Even laying on his side his erection looked ginormous. She caught her lower lip between her teeth. Taking a step, she stopped. Another moan filled the cabin. His or hers, she wasn’t sure.
“If you’re going to make breakfast naked,” he held out his hand, “not that I’m complainin’ this is what’s gonna happen.”
“Oh.” Her mouth lifted. “I guess I’m going to have to take care of that aren’t I?”
“Mmmhmm.” Rushing across the room she leapt into bed.
“How long do you think we have until people start looking for us?”
“Quite a while. I texted Jacy we were still using the cabin.”
“So resourceful. Now get on up here and ride me.”

“Anything you say, Stetson, anything you say.” 

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.