Friday, November 27, 2015

NaNoWriMo Day 27 - Yeah, I Made it

I made it. I actually wrote 50K words in less than 1 month. I can't describe how I feel right now. I'm happy, relieved, and at the same time ready to continue book three.

Not sure what I'll post in the next few days, but NaNoWriMo isn't over until Monday, and I'd be remiss not to continue to write and post about my experience.

Would love to hear from others competing in NaNoWriMo and send out my congrats to all who are participating and making their goal.

Speaking of which, my goal was to write book two in its entirety. I did that. I realized about a week ago, I was competing against myself.

And for the first time in a long time, I pushed myself to surpass my expectations and win. It isn't that certificate that I received from NaNoWriMo that's all important, it's knowing I made it and then some.

Good luck to you all who are participating and near your goal, as well as to those who have finished.
Your Rock!

This guy was my main inspiration. I took the photo and changed it to make it the background in my Word document. I had to look at him daily as I wrote. There were times I wasn't sure I wanted to write, but he looked me in the eye and challenged me daily.

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.