Monday, January 25, 2016

Man Candy - Monday

I couldn't resist adding to the throng of other blogs, adding a man candy Monday. My little twist is that these guys are the finalists in my idea for my Cowboy Cover Model Series.

Book 1 should be out in Mid to late March. More to come.

Xo. Stud:

cowboy - Male Models and Photographers. Photos and videos of men,modeling.Athletic,fitness,fashion,underwear,asian,black,hunks photography.:

"Aiden, it's about time you finally got your story so we could get females from Nikita's pack for our mates. I have a hankering for Lucy. She's a cute lil filly." Stephen, cowboy werewolf from The Mating Challenge:

Hope these guys have made your day a little brighter.


Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.