Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Workout Wednesday

Wait! Don't leave yet. And no, I have not joined the resolution craze to get healthy, workout more, lose weight, etc. In fact, I have no resolutions this year at all.

I'm comfortable with myself. I like to take walks, and have no plans to ramp up that bit of exercise I indulge in. But, I thought that while you're joining the rest of the world training your body daily, you may want to test the limits your heart rate can increase by pursuing a little... man candy.

Enjoy this week's routine.
And I don't even like country!:
Roping

Notorious J.A.Y. : Resurrection:
Hay Lifting
6a00e54ecca8b98833016763afd673970b-pi (465×686):
Riding

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.