Saturday, June 4, 2016

Jacy and Trace

Jacy and Trace, a cowboy cover models short story excerpt.

I let out a huff of air. Lets elope, I recall Trace whispered into my neck on a night when we both made it back to my house.
 Not on your life, mister,” I whispered timidly afraid Marni could hear me from fifteen miles between the ranch and my house. But, I burned to say yes and sneak away. Boy, how I wanted to. I poked him in the ribs, my finger did not make a dent in his rock hard abs. I shiver now thinking of his body. All muscles from hard work, calloused hands that add the right amount of friction every time he caresses my body.
Yeah, I need a Trace fix right about now. Wedding plans ruin a healthy love life. I tear my thoughts back to the conversation we had that night to keep from ditching this scene, though it is a necessary evil and look for my man. If I have to suffer your mother and sister-in-law then you do, too,” I said, letting out a snarky laugh. “Besides, they would never forgive me.”
 Id tell them it was my fault.” His hands traveled down my body, touching, caressing. Good grief he’s more talented than the most skillful massage therapist. And his mouth… “Oh, don't make the mistake your mother wouldn't know exactly whose fault it was, but Id still be blamed.” Yep, mind off Trace and onto wedding plans.
 ”Let's face it, we're stuck,” we both said at the same time, wistful desperation in our voices. I leaned in intending to soothe his ruffled ego with a kiss. He gripped my upper arms, pulling me over him, taking charge of my mouth.
One hand slid up my neck, tangling his fingers threading through my hair tugging slightly. I knew what he wanted. I was hungry for him, giving him just what he desired. He nibbled and licked and sucked at my mouth, making love to it with a slow slide of his tongue on the seam of my lips. I let them part and he thrust greedily inside, absorbing my sharp exhale of breath feeding it back to me. It was only a kiss, but it had me writhing and panting for more. His other slowly inched its way down to the crevice of my—
Trace consumed me, my thoughts, my body, my—soul. I shook myself out of my reverie.

It wouldn’t do for my panties to get soaked and my nipples protrude through the thin material in plain sight for everyone to see. Thankfully McKenna took that moment to step back and ask, “What do you think?”


Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.