Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My Best Friend

It's strange to talk about this. I'm a very private person unless I'm letting my exhibitionist side show.

And I've poked fun at my husband often here. But that's what comes from living with someone for over 20 years.

Tonight, I'm losing my best friend and lover; the love of my life. He had a massive stroke Tuesday morning.

I have author friends and FB friends and twitter friends that will share in my sorrow. Others just know me from my posts, but I can honestly say your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

So, when you're online and see something that reminds you of the one you love, say a quick thanks to God for him/her/them.

Baby, my life with you was cut too short. I will miss you. I love you with all my heart.

Historical Euphemism of the day for Sex

Labor Leather Time Period: 1500 - 1600 Leather needs to be conditioned to keep soft and pliable aka lots and lots of practice in bed.